You can easily determine how may people view your profile. Follow these instructions:
- First, you need to change your profile to a Business Profile
- After a few days, navigate to the Insights screen within Instagram (the bar chart icon on top right hand corner). Instagram will have collected data on your account. If you already had a Business Profile, then there is likely already data available.
- View your Insights:
- # of Followers
- # of Posts
- Impressions – The total number of times all of your posts have been seen.
- Reach – The number of unique accounts that have seen any of your posts.
- Profile Visits – The number of times your profile was viewed.
- Followers Demographic (gender, age range, and top locations and followers time on Instagram)
- Posts – if you click-through to a specific post, and click on “View Insights” on the photo, you can see the total Profile Visits and Reach that post generated. You can also see a view of all posts from the past 1 year sorted by impressions by clicking the See More link.
- Stories – similar data as above
- Promotions – if you paid for promotions, data on each promotion is available.
Hope that helps.