We are all about promoting our community and providing opportunities for exposure. Therefore, if you’re thinking of contributing a blog post, read the guidelines below.
We get a large amount of inquiries every week from guest bloggers and partners. We cannot accept all of them. Therefore, please note that we are very picky about the content posted on our site. Therefore, if you want your guest post or contribution to be accepted, please ensure that the content meets all the guidelines below. We’d love to see what amazing content you’ll bring to the Ampfluence community.
- First and foremost – “Does the content provide VALUE or BENEFIT to the reader?”
- Is the content detail and data-oriented and informative (if we can find the same via a simple Google search, then it’s not for us)
- 100% unique
- No sales pitches of your product or service
- Non-competitive to our service offerings or products (obviously)
Recommended Article Types
- How-To Guides
- Case Studies / Data focused articles
- Marketing Tips and Insights
- Social Media Marketing Hacks
- Roundup Posts – Numbered / Bulleted Lists
- Reviews of Software / Tools
- Instagram Growth
- Pinterest Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing
- 1000+ words – take a look at our own content as a reference
- Add images / graphs when appropriate (minimum 2 images)
- First-person user tone
- Use relevant headings – h2, h3, etc. – for better readability
- Use bullet points and numbers to grab attention
- Free of typos, grammatical errors, and jargon
- Keep paragraphs short and sweet
- Include at least 1 relevant internal link (if appropriate) – here’s a list of all our posts
- Reference your facts, figures, and statements – give credit where it’s due
- Do not link externally to our competitors
How to Share Content and Files?
- Blog Post – write your content in a Google Doc so that we can provide comments / review notes
- Enable the sharing settings so that we can access it (i.e., anyone with link).
- Image Filenames – All images should be named appropriately (all lowercase with dashes to separate words). For example, facebook-growth-numbers.jpg
- Image Size – Image sizes should be of high-quality and minimum width of 1000 px.
- If you need our assistance to contribute, just let us know. We love this stuff!!